Sunday, February 1, 2015

Hospital libraries give comfort to patients and families!



I want to talk about how important the libraries are in the hospitals.

Hospital libraries give comfort to the children who are admitted to the hospitals.

Kids sometimes stay there for weeks and month. Whenever I stay there as a patient my first thought is to go and visit the library and get some books and video games. Library books also help the family members of the patients.

Reading books is a very relaxing hobby. It takes away the stress and strain of the hospital stays. I know it did for me and my family

Please help us collect books to be donated to the hospital and join us in spreading this gesture of support and bring joy to lives of those patients and families.

Thank you ! 

By Yusuf Patel

No comments:

Post a Comment