Monday, March 31, 2014

Escape Plan

If I were stuck at a location where a volcano was about to erupt I would first of all get scared but that wouldn't help. Then I would call a family or friend that could help me get out of the situation. If they happened to not be able to I would quickly pack food, water, and clothes as fast as I can in a bag and look for protection like a plastic bag or bed cover to cover me. Then I would look for a fast ride to safety, like a bike or a car, but a car at the same time wouldn't be best I would take a bike and if the bike happened to break I would run as fast as I can to safety and stay there until the volcano erupted and everything was clear. All I am hoping that I wouldn't ever have to live near a possible erupting volcano. This is what happened at Indonesia that is why we are trying to help these innocent people.

1 comment: