- First I would pack my things like: water, food, my clothes, blanket ect.
- Next I would hurry out of my house and use any transportation to evacuate the area as fast as possible. I would use a bike, car, and maybe a bus or train that many people who are trying to evacuate would go on.
- If any of those transportation wasn't available I would take a blanket to cover my head from ashes and RUN!
- I would keep going and stop when I know that I am in safety.
- After I know the place has been cleaned I would go back.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
What would I do during a Volcano eruption?
If I ever happened to be in an area near a volcano when its erupting (which I hope to never be) this is what I would do:
Posted by Huda at 11:30 AM