Tuesday, January 7, 2014

HAPPINESS IS HELPING

Helping people makes me happy. My parents tell me that " To feel good ,you do good".I always knew that with every good deed we do, we get a reward from Allah. Just imagine how happy we will be with the rewards we get when we help the children of Philippines and bring a smile on their faces. My mom actually showed me a picture sent by some people from Bogo city in Philippines who were happy because Zakat Foundation was helping them put a roof over their houses. I was so happy to see the smallest effort made by us. 

So come be a part of it and join us at the New Castle Farmers Market and help us raise funds for a new and brighter future for the people of Philippines.

" TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE"


Anaum Allimulla.
7years old.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Anaum! My parents showed me that picture too. It is nice to know that our small effort is helping a lot of people!

    ReplyDelete