Friday, January 31, 2014

Proud to be a Rescue Ranger By Anaum Allimulla.


Helping people makes me happy. And when I saw the pictures in the news about the people suffering in Philippines due to destruction caused by the Typhoon Haiyan ,I felt very sad. I felt bad when I thought that here I was so comfortable in my home surrounded by my parents and friends and the people in Philippines did not have a roof over their head , no food and water , some of the children had also lost their families too. So My friends and I formed a group “ The Rescue Rangers” and started raising funds for the Filipinos .We wrote on the website and also went to various stores and spoke to people about our cause. I felt very proud to be a part of this group and makes me feel happy that I was able to make a difference and help the Filipinos . This also has taught me to be more thankful for the things Allah has given me.
“Alhamdulillah “. I hope and pray to Allah that I keep continuing  to help people in any way I can.


 Photo: Alhamdulillah, who said helping others is not fun?  The Rescue Rangers definitely love working with their friends while caring for others.Photo: The Rescue Rangers made $134 at Boscovs to help the Filipinos make their houses again after Typhoon Haiyan left them homeless. May Allah reward all those who visited them at Boscovs to show their support.


Anaum Allimulla
7yrs old.

No comments:

Post a Comment