Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Why The Rescue Rangers?

  I joined the Rescue Rangers for many reasons. I wanted to join because I have a lot of things to be thankful for.  But in the Philippines after the typhoon many Filipinos didn't have much at all. I can't even imagine not having a home. In the Philippines this did happen. They lost their homes, food, clean water, even families, and lots of other basic needs. When my dad went all the way to Philippines to help out, I knew I should help out too. I liked being in this project because I had fun with my friends and at the same time I was helping out in the Philippines.   It was fun writing on the websites, going to different places to talk about the situation, being with my friends, but most of all it was the best to know that I was helping the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment