Monday, December 9, 2013

Help the Philippines


My name is Safa and I'm 6 years old. My friends and I are trying to raise money for the people of Philippines.

On  December 19th,we are going to have a few activities. We will have a bake sale,art table, shooting range and more.
There is an entrance fee of $5.
We are having these activities at Zakat foundation 21 presbury square Newark DE.19713

I did some resreach about Philippines and found some very interesting facts.

Philippines is a chain of islands.

The official language of Philippines is Filipino and English. They also use Spanish and Arabic.

They have  a place called Chocolate Hills. It is a tourist attraction.  During dry season the grass on the hills turn brown and look like chocolate.

When I grow up I want to go to Philippines.

Safa
Age: 6

8 comments:

  1. Great job with your research, Safa! Chocolate Hills sounds like a spectacular place! I will see you all at the bake sale, inshaAllah!

    Rizwana A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that things get better in Philippines and that you all have a successful bake sale inshaAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safa

    Congratulations on your research work and your involvement in the great work to reduce the human sufferings in Phillippines.

    As all of you are doing a wonderful job in this tiny age, Almighty Allah will surely grant success in your efforts not only to reduce sufferings of people in Philippines, but will surely grant your personal wishes fulfilled.

    When you go to Philippines, I wish to join you. Will you pick me and your Nanni in Hyderabad on your journey

    With love

    ReplyDelete
  4. May Allah reward you for all your efforts Safa and also lift the pain and suffering of the people of Philippines. Keep up the good work and keep in touch.

    Sidra and Amina Aunty, Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Safa...Chocolate Hill sounds yummy. We hope and pray that the people of Phillipine would be able to get back to normal life soon.

    My Cheers to RESCUE RANGERS!!!

    SaraPhopoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safa,
    I'm so proud of your work. May Allah reward you all for your good hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for writing to me.safa

    ReplyDelete