Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Home

             Picture taken from www.zakat.org

Home means a lot to me. It is a place where I feel safe and relaxed. I couldn't picture myself without a home. I would be living on a street with no clothes, food or family.

Most people don't even think about places where there are disasters. Everyone thinks about themselves. We always think about I don't have that toy or I don't have this or that. Now in Philippines many people don't have a homes. Homes provide protection for us from the cold or heat. Also many don't have food and clean water! It is so sad that they don't have basic needs.

Well, we, the Rescue Rangers are trying to make a difference and help those people to live a better life. Now we are focusing on building houses in Bogo City. We want to give them a place to live and a place to be safe.

104,200 houses were damaged in 22 cities in Cebu! (1)

How can you help us help them? On Dec 19 we will have a bake sale to raise money for to build roofs for families who lost their homes in Bogo City. We will have yummy dinner and desert. By eating dinner at the bake sale, you can help us build roofs.




4 comments: